Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sex and Fords

On June 16, 1903, Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company. 
On the 6th day of the earth's existence, God created male and female.
Mr. Ford lived until 1947. 
If I had bought a Ford automobile in 1935, and Mr. Ford had given me clear instructions of what not to do with my new Ford, I certainly would've listened to him. We're going to pretend he told me face-to-face that if I did certain things with my new Ford, I would hurt it, and potentially even destroy it.
 I would be an idiot if I didn't listen to the car's creator.

Now let's take a look at the Creator of the human body and consider that He has given us clear instructions about what to do and what not to do with our bodies and our lives. 
Think the Creator knows what He's talking about?
Yes. Absolutely He does. 
The God who invented sex gives some clear guidelines about His invention.  
The Bible contains numerous Scriptures that address sex, 
many including sex for folks who aren't married.
The sex Inventor says that He created if for marriage, and for no place other than marriage. no place
Are you married? Then enjoy sex with the blessing of its Inventor. 
Are you unmarried? Then stay far away from sex and enjoy purity, also given to you by its Inventor. 

I'm very much a virgin, 
and very much thrilled to be. 
I know that what God says is right, and He knows more about sex than any of the 7 billion people on the planet. 
I'd listen to Henry Ford's instructions on driving my Ford, 
and I'm going to listen to God's instructions on living in my body. 


Hebrews 13:4
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.