Friday, February 8, 2013

about to bust. (!!!!)

I'd say I've used more exclamation points in the past 15 minutes than I have in the past 15 months. 
My brother friend in India, Pastor Joseph, FaceTimed me so that I could see the orphanage's new van pull up on the property. 
(!)

Geeze Louise is my heart full right now. 

When I thought God was asking me to try to raise $10,000 for the orphans (kings and queens) a new van, it was a major faith stretch and let's be honest, I thought maybe it couldn't really happen. 
Well after raising money for 3 months, the price went up to $20,000, and it seemed impossible. 
If God would've told me in the beginning it was going to cost 20, I wouldn't have even tried to raise it. 
But, in no time at all, the rest of the money came in and the oh-so-far away $20,000 was in the orphanage's pocket. 
(!)

The van took a long time to arrive after being ordered, and tonight, when Pastor Joseph called to tell me he was going to Facetime with me (for the first time ever) so I could see the new van, my joy meter was maxed out. 
(!)

I got to tell my kings and queens that I love them, 
say hello to Joseph, his wife, and his brother, 
and then got to see the new van drive up. 
(!)

AND, 
it's my birthday eve. 
In India, in fact, it's my birthday. 
I couldn't think of a better birthday present than for all of my Indian friends to get a new, beautiful, safe van. 
(!)

So glad to be serving such a kind, kind God, and so glad He lets me be part of things like this. 
(!)