Tuesday, October 30, 2012

when you're related to Captain America.

let's get this straight, 
I've always liked my family. 


but ever since waking up from a brain-injury-semi-comatose slumber, 

I've really liked my family. 


like, I find myself wishing I lived with my sisters just about every day. 

They live a state away, and I live with my mom and dad for the first time in 4 years, which I love, but
I just dream about all, all, ALL of us living in the same house. 


My 2 sisters, my brother-in-law, my nephew, and my folks are my favorite-to-be-around human beings, 

and whatever part of my brain that suffered injury is the part that when injured, significantly increases how much you want to be around your family. 


this past weekend was wonderful.

Wanna guess why?
that's right, we were all together. 
My nephew is Captain America, and he knows how to bring a good time. 


We ate at my favorite restaurant, my dad and I had a fancy coffee date, we went to a crammed full and awesome thrift store, and just enjoyed having each other.