Tuesday, September 20, 2011

turban tuesday.

sometimes my sister Kara gives me interesting 
things from around the world. 
one such recent gift was a quite beautiful scarf 
from a Chinese village. 
today, I thought it may be a good idea to 
wear it wrapped around my head. 

In other news, I had a grumpy day yesterday. 
felt silly and bad and unimportant and failure-ish.
I'm under the impression everyone has such days, 
some more often than others.
So I cried a little and told God I was sorry and needed help.

It's so good how He listens. 

The Bible Study crew arrived at my house around 7, 
and with them, great, much-needed encouragement.

Amazing how God can speak His Words right through the mouth of one of His children. 
He did that last night, and I'm so glad for a community of believers who listen to God.