Sunday, April 17, 2011

like a box.

In the New Testament, the Kingdom of God is mentioned 69 times, and about 45 of those times are written in red, meaning it's coming straight from Jesus' mouth. Know what? Jesus wanted us to understand God's Kingdom...how it works, what it's like, where it is. I like everything Jesus had to say about it, and these past couple days, I've especially been liking what He said about it in Luke 17:21. "behold, the Kingdom of God is within you." When I let Jesus invade my life, my body became like a box, a box holding the Kingdom of God. The kingdom of this world, the kingdom of sin and darkness, it LEFT, and God's Kingdom, an everlasting Kingdom of Light, entered the picture. and now it's livingggggggggg in me. When Jesus told us how we should pray, He mentioned praying like this, "God, Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done, here on earth, just like it is in Heaven." Woah woah, so if Jesus wants God's Kingdom to come here on earth, and if it's living inside of us, I think that means it's our job to let it out, spread it around, let it shout.