Tuesday, March 22, 2011

piano in the dining room.


I've been craving a piano
for the past 10 months.
The piano that I learned on, my momma's piano, is now in my house. (!)
I called some strong men in my life and asked them to pretty please come help me move it from momma's house to mine.
They obliged, my daddy gave them instructions,
and next thing you know, there's a piano in my dining room.
The moving-in was about 2 weeks ago, and I've played it every day since then.
Sometimes it's hard to go to sleep at night because I don't want to stop playing.

And sometimes, on special nights, my neighbor-friend-churchmate Breanna comes over and we make songs together.
The piano playing-song writing time is my favorite part of the day.

Someday Bre and I will probably stamp a name on ourselves, buy a camper, and tour the country together, singing our dining room melodies.
Watch for us in a coffee shop near you.