Monday, December 13, 2010

proud.

I can't imagine how proud I'm going to feel when I have a baby.
I built a wooden Christmas tree and think I might bust from the proud-of-myself-feeling in my belly. (just imagine a real live child, that God let me bring into the world!!! not sure if my heart can handle it)
Anyways.
there she is.
standing tall and true in my living room.
yes yes, she tilts a bit to the right, but perfection is overrated.
She's wrapped in white lights and an old rope I found in dad's shed.
I thought I'd take her to the LilyWhite store, but it's sort of big and hard to move, so she's going to live at my house this Christmas season.
come by and look at her anytime.
In other news, I received my FIRST Christmas presents of the year!
And they're going to be hard to beat.
I pulled up to my house last week and saw some nice wooden objects on my back step.
My heart started beating fast.
My a.m.a.z.i.n.g. neighbors left me a beautiful willow coat rack and an easel. Both homemade.
they knew I liked that sort of furniture, God bless them both.
What a really happy sight.
THEN, a few days later, I got a package in the meal. Which is exciting all in itself.
It was from my bubblegum buddy, Richy, and included two BIG packs of bubblicious bubblegum and a Cracker Barrel gift card.
wonderful!
Thank you, Richy.
Christmas, Christmas, do you know how much I love you?