Sunday, January 24, 2010

the kind of day you dream about.


hopped in the the escape and drove to nashville with katie and andrea. we did all the fun things that 1 day could hold. katie is an expert nashvhille-navigator, and I'm, well, not so much...so I let her drive. We ate at a whole-in-the-wall Turkish restaurant, went to one cute little artsy shop after another, drank coffee and shared Jesus at Cafe Coco, bought a made-for-me wrangler jean jacket, then waited in a cold line to see the joyful All the Day Holiday play some music. http://www.myspace.com/allthedayholiday
While waiting in the cold line, we met Jen and Nicole. who soon became our friends. After we got into the warm building, we made 3 more wonderful new friends. Amanda Joy, Sarah, and Brook. Man do I love meeting people! new friends are one of my favorite parts of life. It seems as though Nashville is especially warm and friendly on saturday evenings. We watched 4 bands, showed off some really advanced dance moves, and laughed our little tails off. Watching All the Day Holiday is enough to put scrooge in a good mood, so we were flying on clouds numbered 9.
I love friends and I love Jesus and I love when He gives me a perfect day.