Tuesday, December 15, 2009

this one's for you.



















In August 2008 I met a girl named Annie. She had thick brown hair, a wide and white smile, a good tan, and looked like a short J.Crew model. Within the first 5 minutes of being around her I knew we'd be friends for a long time. We spent the next year and 1/2 drinking sweet tea, climbing stuff, going to the peddler's mall, looking at the stars, making messes, arguing politics, riding bikes, wrestling, eating ice cream, going to sonic, loving jessica, talking about grandaddy, smelling Christmas, laughing really hard, watching bon qui qui, eating sushi, and bothering meagan.

She missed her home and moved back there. I'm learning how to get on without her being next to me. But we'll be friends forever because a year and 1/2 is enough to glue 2 people together for a long time.

So here's to Annie.




















who's courage is bigger than november chill.















the bell of the ball.















my remedy to graduation boredom.















a ballpark star.















my drive-in movie goer.



















a singing chef.



















my happy thought.



















the day-maker.



















my roof top dancer.



















a tree climber and a song writer.



















my little creeper.













a laugher.















a companion I can push around.

















my joy in the library.















tiny dancer's partner.














my breakfast champion.















a life-embracer.















may we all be a bit more joyful, spontaneous, bright, and brave.