Tuesday, November 10, 2009

you just never know.

Maybe tonight’s the night my bed will grow wings and fly. And I’ll wake up from my slumber to find I’m in the sky.

Lift my head off the pillow to see stars on my left and stars on my right. Oh magic bed! I’ve been waiting for this night!

Up, up, up, higher we go, past the Milky Way galaxy and we’re on a role.

The air is so free, it feels great to breathe. My sheets are so happy, they’re tickling me!

On to the Sun, we’re breaching his rays, all of the nights are now turning to days.

Oh the light! I’ve never known it so bright! My bed’s getting a tan, now this is a sight.

I’ll never come down, outer space is too fun. I laugh all the time and my best friend is the Sun.

Maybe tonight’s the night my bed will grow wings and fly. And I’ll wake up from my slumber to find I’m in the sky.